Friday, March 5, 2010

How to Turn a Friend Into a Girlfriend - A Complete Solution

friend to girlfriend
I remember how desperate I was to change my best friend into my lover and I remember how I wanted to know immediately how to turn a friend into a girlfriend because my heart was near to bursting!


So today I wanted to give you a resource that will help you a lot more than a few blog posts because I know how helpful it was for me.


I used to be a loser with women.
I was likable, I was enjoying my life, I was going places but I still had no idea about women and was friend zoned a bunch of times. I got sick of that and went overseas to work for sometime and made some really good friends who knew how to pick up women. I learned through trial and error the ways to meet and pick up women and became a bit of a local legend in a small town in England because of it.


Then I moved back home when it was time and met back up with my best friend from school who I was madly in love with at the time.


Guess what, nothing had changed.
I fell head over heels again and despite all my new knowledge about women I fell right back into the same traps I was in before. I felt like that trapped friend zoned loser again and I knew after all my hooks ups in the UK that this girl was THE ONE and I HAD to have her.


I needed more help to turn my friend into a girlfriend and after my friends in England gave me such good advice I decided to go searching for more advice from people who knew their stuff.


I found a resource that really set things straight for me.
It filled the gaps in my knowledge and empowered me to change myself to woo this girl who I knew was my perfect match even though she did not know it.


Well, long story short, that girl left her jerk of a boyfriend at the time for me within a few weeks of me taking action. Two years alter we were married and I am a happy man because I have what I want in life and I know HOW to get it on all fronts.


So what I am trying to say is you can change things around if you find it hard to seduce women or if you just find it hard to get that one and keep getting into the friend zone trap.


The resources I mention is a very interesting guide on how to turn a friend into a girlfriend.


Click below to find out more about this guide but only if you are serious about making this girl your girlfriend. If you don’t have the guts to change yourself then don’t bother. If you do have the balls then you are about to get exactly what you need.


6 comments:

  1. how long did it toook u from best friend to a marry succesful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! It took me a month or so before we were going out properly. From there we were engaged about a year and a half later and 6 months from then we actually married.

    I wont say it has always been smooth sailing but no problem is ever big enough we cannot overcome!

    Relationships take hard work - btu are always rewarding if you have the right girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you got any advice if you have already been involevd with each other a bit (like kissing and touching and stuff), but then you get friendzoned?

    I really wanna make this friend into my girlfriend but she suddenly zoned me hard :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best relationships really comes from a great friendship. :) Nice blog post. :">

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think , i just wait on the right time that my friend will fall in love or will tell me that he has feeling for me.. because i don't know what will be his reaction if i tell him that i love him .. i dont want him to ignore / avoid me.. i want our friendship last forever even if we became lovers..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your post. Making a girlfriend out of a friend depends upon the chemistry. If you are able to develop chemistry, you can turn your friend into your girlfriend. This is just my thought.

    ReplyDelete